Aftermarket Sales Executive
Location: Farnborough, UK
LOMA SYSTEMS® is a premier manufacturer of Check and Detect inspection equipment used to identify contaminants and product defects in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Established in the UK in the 1960’s, Loma Systems is today one of the leading global companies involved in production line safety systems, boasting an impressive installed base of over 125,000 machines in over 100 countries. Our talented team of people work across the world in a friendly, supportive work environment and with a no politics culture, there is nothing to stop you reaching your full potential.
We are part of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a global Fortune 250 diversified industrial manufacturer of value added consumables and speciality equipment with related service businesses. Operating under the core philosophies of 80/20 business processes, customer-back innovation and a decentralized entrepreneurial culture, the company focuses on solid growth, improving profitability and strong returns across its worldwide platforms and divisions. These divisions serve customers and markets around the globe, with significant presence in developed and emerging markets. ITW’s revenues totalled US$13.6 billion in 2016, with more than 50,000 employees worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for entry into a sales career path. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive the sale of aftermarket products which will primarily be B2B Spare Parts, supporting our distributor channels worldwide. This is very much sales in an account management style where repeat sales through excellent customer service is the order of the day. The Successful candidate should have the potential to outgrow this role within 2 years and move on to a more senior sales role within the company.
- To achieve a minimum monthly target
- To develop a clear strategy and agree specific action plans to grow aftermarket business in UK.
- To ensure all customer requests are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for administration surrounding aftermarket sales in a timely manner.
- Customer quotations, order processing, order acknowledgements.
- To ensure accurate up to date information is maintained within the Company’s systems.
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by their Manager that are related to their duties.
- Ability to sell to customers and meet targets
- Positive, hands-on approach
- Good ability in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and meet monthly target
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence other team members & Ability to work as part of a team is vital.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Based Bonus
- Excellent Pension with Critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers